Incoloy 926 ASTM A312 UNS N08926 Seamless Tube
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Packaging:||Ply-wooden Case /Iron Case/ Bundle with plastic Cap|
|Place of Origin:||China, USA, Korea, UE|
|Certificate:||ABS, GL, DNV, NK, PED, AD2000, GOST9941-81, CCS, ISO 9001-2008|
Model No.: Incoloy Tube
Incoloy 926 ASTM A312 UNS N08926 Seamless Tube
Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel alloy is a high corrosion resistant super austenitic stainless steel containing high Cr and high Mo.
It maintains good corrosion resistance in harsh environments such as high temperature, sea water or flue gas desulfurization equipment. In some cases, it is even comparable to Hastelloy and titanium.
As a highly economical stainless steel featuring high corrosion resistance, Incoloy 926 (N08926) is highly resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in halide media and sulfur-containing hydrogen environments. Incoloy 926 is also resistant to chloride stress corrosion, with good corrosion resistance in both oxidizing and reducing media. It has excellent stability and slightly better mechanical properties than 904L, suitable to be used for pressure vessel manufacturing under temperatures from -196°C to 400 °C.
Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel-based alloy contains 14.0-18.0% Cr and 24.0-26.0% Ni. It is a nickel-based alloy containing titanium and aluminum, with enough chromium to form and maintain a sufficient scale of chromium oxide to protect it under high temperature conditions. Incoloy 926 is more heat resistant than typical chrome-nickel stainless steel such as 304. The high nickel contained within gives it better oxidation resistance than the standard 18-8 type stainless steel. Its oxidation resistance is equivalent to (if not higher than) the higher-grade alloys used at temperatures up to 1900 degrees Fahrenheit (1038 °C).
Main Features of Incoloy 926 (N08926)
Main features of Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel base alloy are listed as below.
- 1) Incoloy 926 (N08926) features high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in halide media and acidic media containing H2S.
- 2) It can effectively resist chloride ion stress corrosion cracking (SCC) in practical applications.
- 3) It is resistant to various corrosions in the usual oxidation and reduction environments.
- 4) It has enhanced mechanical performance in contrast to Cronifer 1925 LC-Alloy 904L.
- 5) It features improved metallurgical stability compared with Ni18 alloys.
- 6) It is certified to the application of pressure vessel manufacturing (VdTUV-196 ~ 400 °C and ASME certification).
Incoloy 926 Applications
- 1) Reverse osmosis seawater desalination device, seawater heat exchanger, capacitor tube, etc.;
- 2) Pulp and paper industry, various bleaching devices, etc.;
- 3) Resin production device, reaction containers for drugs, piping, etc.;
- 4) Firefighting systems, seawater purification systems, hydraulic and perfusion piping;
- 5) Systems in marine engineering;
- 6) Hose system in marine engineering;
- 7) Pipes, joints, airflow systems, etc. in the production of acid gases;
- 8) Parts in flue gas desulfurization systems;
- 9) Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters, mixers, etc. in the production of phosphoric acid;
- 10) Sulfuric acid separation and condensation system;
- 11) Cooling-water pipe systems in Power plant;
- 12) Storage tank for corrosive chemical transportation;
- 13) Halogen acid catalyzed organic production equipment;
- 14) Others.
Yuhong Group available product forms for the Incoloy alloy 926:
Cold Drawn Seamless Pipe
Cold Drawn Seamless Tube
Bar, Plate, Sheet, Coil, Fitting, Flange
ASME SB163 Standard Specification for Seamless Nickel and Nickel Alloy Condenser and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
ASME SB165 Standard Specification for Nickel-Copper Alloy (UNS N04400)* Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB167 Standard Specification for Nickel-Chromium-Iron Alloys, Nickel-Chromium-Cobalt-Molybdenum Alloy (UNS N06617),and Nickel-Iron-Chromium-Tungsten Alloy (UNS N06674) Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB407 Standard Specification for Nickel-Iron-Chromium Alloy Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB423 Standard Specification for Nickel-Iron-Chromium-Molybdenum-Copper Alloy (UNS N08825, N08221, and N06845) Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB444 Standard Specification for Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Columbium Alloys (UNS N06625 and UNS N06852) and Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Silicon Alloy (UNS N06219) Pipe and Tube
ASME SB622 Standard Specification for Seamless Nickel and Nickel-Cobalt Alloy Pipe and Tube
ASME SB668 UNS N08028 Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB690 Standard Specification for Iron-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Alloys (UNS N08366 and UNS N08367) Seamless Pipe and Tube
ASME SB729 Standard Specification for seamless UNS N08020, UNS N08026, and UNS N08024 nickel alloy pipe and Tube
YUHONG GROUP deal with Austenitic Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy Steel (Hastelloy , Monel, Inconel, Incoloy) seamless and welded pipe and tube already more than 25 years, every year sell more than 80000 tons of steel pipe and tube. Our client already cover more than 45 countries, Like Italy, UK, Gernmany, USA, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Austrial, Poland, France , ....And our group branch company and factory have been already approved by : ABS, DNV, GL, BV, PED 97/23/EC, AD2000-WO, GOST9941-81, CCS, TS, CNNC, ISO9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004.
YUHONG GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yuhong Group Co.,Limited is one of the largest Procurement Engineering and Contracting Group companies in China. Our group branch company and factory have been already approved by : ABS, DNV, GL, BV, PED 97/23/EC, AD2000-WO, GOST9941-81, CCS, TS, CNNC, ISO9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004. Yuhong Group has expanded its field of activities and entered in trade and supply of tubular & flat products in Stainless Steel, Carnon steel, Alloy Steel as well as a series of special materials for our reputed clients worldwide. These products are widely used in various important sectors like Mining, Energy, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry, Food Plant, Paper Plant, Gas and Fluid Industry etc.
Yuhong Group has gained rich experience in Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Structural steel, Coils and Plates in past seven years. In a short span of time, Yuhong Group has marked its global presence in more than 30 countries. We have successfully implemented the orders of Cross Country Pipelines for our valuable customers. In addition, we have also developed a huge network of contacts and strategic alliances with most important manufacturers an stockists around the world.
It allows us to offer highly competitive solutions with certified quality, complying with high standard of today's industry. In the supply chain of Yuhong Group,Stainless Steel Pipe and Tube, which are produces by our factories : Zhejiang Yuhongwell Steel Co.,Ltd , Zhejiang Zhongwu Tube Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , Jiangsu New Zhongzhou Special Alloy Materials Co.,Ltd etc. And all of other products' suppliers are approved by our QC department. About Stainless Steel Fittings & Flanges, our suppliers are approved by PED, AD2000, DNV, ABS, TS, GL, LR, KR, GOST, NK, etc. Similarly in Carbon steel pipe/tube/fitting, our suppliers are approved by API5L, API 5CT,API 5D, PED etc. When we place the order, it is our practice to follow the order start from raw material. After getting the material ready, our QC people make strict inspection again before loading the material. We will follow the whole processing of producing, marking ,packing and inspection before deliver to customer.
- Company Name: YUHONG GROUP CO.,LIMITED
- Representative: Bing Chen
- Product/Service: Heat Exchange Tube , Boiler Tube , Nickel Alloy Steel Pipe & Tube , Duplex Steel Pipe & Tube , Forged Flange , Butt Welding Fitting
- Capital (Million US $): 200,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 54
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: MoCheng Industrial Park, Aojiang Town, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang.
- Contact Person: Mr. Luis Bao
- Tel: 86-574-88013900
Premium Related Products